Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Catholic Girls

A train hit a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all perished.They were all standing in line to enter the pearly gates, and St. Peter. asked the first girl, "Jessica, have you ever had any contact with a penis?" She giggled and shyly replied, "Well I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger." St. Peter said, "OK, dip the tip of your finger in Holy Water and pass through the gate."
St.Peter asked the next girl the same question, "Jennifer have you ever had any contact with a penis?" The girl was a little reluctant but replied, "Well, once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter said, "OK, dip your whole hand in the Holy Water and pass through the gate."
All of a sudden there was a lot of commotion in the line. One girl was pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reached the front of the line, St. Peter asked, "Linda! What seems to be the rush?"
The girl replied, "If I am going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Tiffany sticks her ass in it."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaay! I'm so glad jokes are back. This one is pure gold. And I'm sure I'm on the highway to hell now for thinking so.

badgerbob said...

girl, the highway to hell is paved with the broken twisted bodies of numerous badgers and our cousins , the skunks. Roadkill is our biggest fear.

Armaedes, sorry for the bad advice, but you should know better than to listen to a typing badger.

morbid misanthrope said...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think St. Peter has a really easy job?

Anna said...

You told that whole joke without using the word douche once... just proves yer a genius!

NewYorkMoments said...

I know this joke, but instead of Catholic schoolgirls, it's nuns.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! teen blonde bed Cobb county tax info gate openers make your own