Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Testicles

A guy was lying in a hospital bed, wired up with drips and monitors, and breathing with the aid of an oxygen mask. A young lady came round the ward with a snack and newspaper cart, and when she got to his room , asked if there was anything she could do for him. The guy looked at her and asked "Please tell me if my testicles are black?"
"I'm sorry but I'm not medical staff, I can't help you with that" she replied.
"Oh, please have a look for me, I'm really worried; Are my testicles black?"
Taking pity on his obvious distress the girl glanced around , and seeing there were no doctors or nurses around, said "Alright, I'll have a look for you". She pulled back the bedcovers, lifted his cock out of the way and, cupping his balls in her hand told him, "No, they look fine to me".
The guy jerked off his oxygen mask and said "I asked, Are my test results back?"

10 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

So what happened then?

Unknown said...

Oh, you misunderstood me; I wasn't asking if you'd like to dance - I said you look FAT in those PANTS.

Anna said...

Hahaha, nice one!

babyjewels said...

stop shaking my boobs! I said adjust my tubes.

Anonymous said...

Boy you need a good ole texas boot up your weasel ass.

Anonymous said...

Your taste is up your butt issunboshi.

morbid misanthrope said...

That hospital has a rather accommodating staff. Last time I was in the hospital, the nurse wouldn't even hold the cup while I peed into it from across the room. I figured a neat trick like that would make her day, but nooooo! "It's against hospital rules and regulations," she says.

Anonymous said...

She was a smart nurse, Morbid. It would take a lot more than that to make my day at the hospital and its not against hospital rules or regualtions either pal. You must have creeped her out loser.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Tricylic antidepressants and migraines Overdose paxil symptoms statewide dance competition and minnesota