Sunday, October 16, 2005

Techies


An American, a German and a Japanese man are golfing one day and, at the 3rd hole, they hear a phone ring.The American excuses himself, puts his left thumb to his ear, his left pinky finger to his mouth and proceeds to have a telephone conversation. When he is done, he looks at the other two and says "Oh, that's the latest American technology in cell phones. I have a chip in my thumb and one in my pinky finger and the antenna is in my hat. Great stuff, eh?"
They continue golfing until the 9th hole when, again,they hear a phone ring. The German tilts his head to one side and proceeds to have a conversation with someone in German. When he finishes, he explains to the other two that he has the latest in German technology in cell phones. "A chip in my tooth, a chip in my ear and the antenna inserted in my spine. The wonders of German know-how!"
At the 13th hole, a phone rings again and upon hearing it, the Japanese man disappears into some nearby bushes. The German and the American look at each other and then walk over to peek into the bushes. There they found the Japanese man, squatting with his pants down around his ankles.
"What on earth are you doing?!" asked the American.
The Japanese fellow looked up and without pause, replied"Waiting for a fax"

17 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Yikes, Badger Bob...

J C said...

those funny Japs

Anonymous said...

Badgerbob was teeing off at the 18th hole and as he was bending over Tiger Woods kicked him in the ass and he landed at the paintbrush factory. HAHAHAHAHA

badgerbob said...

Armaedes, I am so sorry that I disappointed you. Waking up yesterday, I was thinking how cool it would be to impress you, and spent my day devoted to finding something to make you laugh, and now this?

Random, I like your version better.

drunkbh said...

I gotta ask this. Where exactly will the fax come out?

babyjewels said...

Dirty Blond don't play coy. You know exactly where that fax is coming out of. All the more reason for colonblow, I tell ya.

babyjewels said...

Hey you should make the picture your avatar. Or the one with the dogs. I think you need a profile pic.

badgerbob said...

Bh, i think baby answered that one perfectly.

Baby,I've been planning to do that, but have been too busy, or was I just lazy?

Anonymous said...

Bob- You are SICK ...

badgerbob said...

yes,that's what my doctor tells me. Some kind of mental illness.

morbid misanthrope said...

Those technologically advanced Japanese folks are well beyond faxes. In fact, the last time a Japanese business man used a fax machine was back in the 1800's. Their current technology is much more advanced than even e-mail and some people believe this form of communication involves titanium helmets and 3-D glasses.

badgerbob said...

titanium helmets. is this a sexual reference?

morbid misanthrope said...

Not at all. It was a reference to the advanced technological innovations of the Japanese, nothing more. What do you think I am? Some kind of deviant?

badgerbob said...

Well,,,now that you bring it up,yeah, but rumor has it that I also am one, and willow makes three.

morbid misanthrope said...

I may be a deviant, but I'm not a sexual deviant. At least, none of the women I pay to dress up as Hilary Clinton so I can smack them around have ever said so.

badgerbob said...

We're in big trouble if hilary becomes our next president. In my sick mind, I sometimes wonder if she has a her own private mimbo. (male bimbo)

morbid misanthrope said...

I agree; if Hilary Gets elected, we're boned like Paris Hilton in that famous video. Shit, don't even get me started on all the trickery she's employing to gain popularity...

As far as having a mimbo, she seems much more likely to have a bimbo or two on the side.