Friday, October 21, 2005

The Love Bunny

A man came home from a tough day of work looking to unwind. After a relaxing dinner with his wife, they retired to their separate beds. However, the man was not yet ready to fall asleep. So he called over to his wife, "Please come here my little love bunny, I'm feeling lonely tonight."
So the woman got out of bed and crossed the room to her husband. On the way she tripped on the carpet and fell on her face. The husband with a concerned look on his face said, "Oh, did my little love bunny fall on her little nosey-wosey?"
His wife gathered herself up, and climbed into his bed. The two had passionate sex and afterwards the she rolled out. As she was returning to her bed, she once again caught her foot on the carpet and fell flat on her face. The man looked over his shoulder at his wife lying on the floor and said, "Clumsy bitch."

15 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

I'll bet he didn't get a blow job first thing the next morning.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have taken long to munch out that one lettuce brain.

badgerbob said...

Nym, she should have given him one,and bit him in the process.

Random, lettuce brain??? Are you a rabbit or guinea pig, trying to get some action from the badger?
Try being nicer,maybe offer me the proverbial carrot.

Blueprincesa said...

Bastard!

Anonymous said...

What's up doc....Action I don't think so...hahahaha you weasel.....you'll get a carrot up your ass.

NewYorkMoments said...

S0domy with vegetables? Be@stiality is one thing, but r@ping carrots is just plain sick.

Jillian said...

I happen to think that post is very funny!!!! LMAO!!!!

drunkbh said...

ROFLMFAO!!!!.... Think of one for that!

That is a typical man. I agree with Newyorkmoments. No more BJs for him.

NewYorkMoments said...

Thank God drunkbh, a voice of reason!

badgerbob said...

Blue, I am not. I was a test tube badger.

Random, I do like carrots, but not in that manner. You should start a kinky fetish blog.


Nym, at least we have beastiality. It's a start.

Jill,It's refreshing to hear from someone who realizes that it is just a joke. Random, you lunatic, are you reading this?

bh, reclining on futon,leaking mucus from anal opening??? Ok, that is way too much information for this badger. sorry to hear about that.

Nym, your welcome.

morbid misanthrope said...

Every time a man uses that baby-talk bullshit to get some, a little bit of the archetypical, caveman male dies.

I think I'll go out and club something over the head.

badgerbob said...

Morb, can I recommend a baby seal?

morbid misanthrope said...

If I could get near a baby seal, I'd club it with baby panda.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Ambien+long+term residential quit smoking