Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Camel

A Captain in the foreign legion was transferred to a desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted men's barracks. He asked the Sargent leading the tour, what the camel was for.The Sargent replied, "Well sir, it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel."The Captain said, "Well, if it's good for morale, then I guess it's all right with me."
After he had been at the fort for about 6 months, the Captain could not stand it anymore, so he told his Sargent, "BRING ME THE CAMEL!!!"
The Sargent shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the Captain's quarters. The Captain got on a foot stool and proceeded to have hot sweaty sex with the camel in front of the sargent. As he stepped, satisfied, down from the stool and was buttoning his pants he turned and said to the Sargent, "Is that how the enlisted men do it?"
The shocked Sargent replied, "Well, no sir, they usually just use it to ride into town."

14 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

LOL....I thought that was usually sheep!!! stump broke!! LOL

Unknown said...

eggshellant!

NewYorkMoments said...

I heard this one before with a farmer, a traveler, and a horse. Come on...We want some original material!

badgerbob said...

Man, what a tough crowd. My hectic shedule of beating people up, has robbed me of the time to come up with better stuff.

Jillian said...

LOL...I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry BB but I have no more time or energy to invest in this tasteless and silly blog.

drunkbh said...

OOOOOoooo Ouch! Gives new meaning to the term cameltoe.

Anna said...

LMAO!

I find it interesting however, that you choose to respond to the negative comments rather than the positive ones. Methinks you may be human after all.

Anonymous said...

I could see the punchline coming (ha ha, get it?), but it still made me laugh!

morbid misanthrope said...

That reminds me of the one about the guy fucking the pig who happened to be the Mayor's girlfriend.

badgerbob said...

Jill, thanks for the positivity.

Armaedes, Wrong my friend. It's actually spelled sergeant, but who really cares. Remind me not to ask you for a spellcheck.

Butthead, Lisab is much too nice to leave such a comment. Why don't you harass someone else?

Bh, cameltoe. Is that some kind of female foot fungus ?

Shan, call me weird,(Armaedes, is it I before E?), but I happen to like negative comments. As for being human, I really am an animal.

Girl, you're such a pervert.
I like that.

Morb,that was the sheriff's girlfriend, and "I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman, er..pig."

morbid misanthrope said...

Thanks for clearing that up. No wonder my Great Grandmother didn't think the joke was funny; I told it wrong. Mayor! What was I thinking?

Anonymous said...

LisaB is a dipstick.Talks about being in the business. She is a wannabe an imposter.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Peugeot part focus daily contact lens &aposlevaquin&apos Girls in headphones &apos &aposionamin &apos New york voip phone systems