Friday, October 28, 2005

A Night Out

One night, a man was heading out for a couple of drinks at his favorite watering hole. As he was leaving, his wife began the usual routine of complaining about him spending so much of his time in a bar, and never taking her anywhere. Fed up with the whining, he decided to invite her to come along with him. He introduced her to some of the regulars, found a couple of seats at the bar, and asked her “What’ll you have?”
“Oh, I don’t know. I suppose I'll have whatever you are having."
So, he ordered a couple of Jack Daniel’s and tossed his back with one gulp. His wife watched him, then took a sip from her glass, began gasping and sputtering, and immediately spit it out.
“Yuck, that was gross!” she cried. “I don’t know how you guys can drink this stuff!”
“Well, there you go,” replied her husband. “And here you thought I was out enjoying myself every night!”

10 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Thanks BadgerBob :-) I've been up all night with insomnia & I needed a laugh.

badgerbob said...

Nym,glad I could be of service to you.

willow, glad I couldn't be of service to you.

Anonymous said...

NYM...you call that a laugh...go back to sleep you liar

Willow he is nothing but a weasel and his day is coming . The animal kingdom take care of their own... something out there in a dark cave will have his skinny ass for dinner

Badgerboobhead

Anonymous said...

weak

badgerbob said...

Armaedes, I hear you! I swear sometimes I can feel the hate coming through my screen.
I know if we ever meet up , willow will probably attempt to take my life, but I will be ready.
It's a good think that people like randomactofkindness, I mean madness, exist to spread love and good tidings throughout the blog world.

badgerbob said...

Concise, hey, you get right to the point, don't you?

badgerbob said...

arm, you better head for cover, cause hurricane willow is a licensed pilot.

Jillian said...

That one is great! mind if I share it with my Bar Customers?

morbid misanthrope said...

I wish my old lady would get off of my nuts about going to the bar...Oh wait. I'm not married. I can drink whenever I want. That's not what the doctor says, but what would he know?

NewYorkMoments said...

randomactsofmadness, I only lie to you because I like you so much.