Monday, October 24, 2005

Ahkmed

Ahkmed the Arab came to the United States from the Middle East, and he was only here a few months when he became very ill.
He went to doctor after doctor, but none of them could help him. Finally, he found an Arab doctor who came from the same village. The doctor said, "Take dees bocket, go into de odder room, poop in de bocket, pee on de poop, and den put your head down over de bocket, and breathe in de fumes for ten minutes."
Ahkmed took the bucket, went into the other room, pooped in the bucket, peed on the poop, bent over and breathed in the fumes for ten minutes. Coming back to the doctor he said, "It worked. I feel terrific! What was wrong with me?"
The doctor said, "You were homesick."

9 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

This is a good one BadgerBob! :-) More, More!

badgerbob said...

Nym,glad you approve.

Bh,what, no abbreviations today?

Armaedes, controversy is a good thing. Seen any more snakes?

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall reading this joke just yesterday somewhere else. Recycled jokes bob.....I think you are a copycat bob.

morbid misanthrope said...

Then Ahkmed got mad a suicide bombed the doctor's office.

badgerbob said...

random, I am well aware that the federal agency devoted to catching joke recyclers are probably hot on my tail, but I say to them"fuck you".:-}

Morb, what a horribly racial profiling thing to say!! Funny as hell though.

badgerbob said...

This badger is quite adept at the black arts and is a qualified marksman. I should probably mention that I never go anywhere without the beretta sisters.

badgerbob said...

willow, I pegged your personality for you on your own site. since there was no zero button, I had to improvise.


Random, I believe the delusional button is all yours.

Anonymous said...

Copy cat bob maybe you have a brother or an evil twin. I wonder!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP flash memory cards Steam bath saunas steam bath saunas saunasteamsecrets.com Michigan mortgage refinancing rate toyota prius availability http://www.just-the-fax.info/Ets_2006_fax.html tiny boobs tiny teen tits http://www.ford-explorer-roof-rack.info/Nissan.html seo submission buy jeep tent brassiere for small breasts winsor pilates store Prescription without valtrex small boobs ass kitchen broom convertible over the door spanish ultram french small tits Wooly pully sweaters blue