Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Check-up

This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionalism goes right out the window...
He tells her to take off her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.
"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?
"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.
He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."
Finally, he tells her to take off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"
She replies, "Yes, getting herpies - thats why I am here!"

10 comments:

Blueprincesa said...

hahahahahahaha!!! Justice!

Anna said...

LMAO...good one!

drunkbh said...

LMFAO!

badgerbob said...

Armaedes, you sound like you are familiar with this situation.

Princesa, spoken like a true lioness.

shan, "good one"..are you refering to your ass or my joke. If so, can you post a picture of it?:-)

bh, how's vacation going? Have you been evicted from your hotel yet?

morbid misanthrope said...

He may be getting herpes, but wait till she gets the bill.

badgerbob said...

Morb, you have a great sense of humor. I can appreciate it.

Jillian said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

morbid misanthrope said...

My sense of humor is either how I make my living, or the reason I keep getting sued. Either way, it's all I have.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

OMG - LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »