Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dwarfs

One night, two dwarfs were in a bar drinking, and trying to meet some women. Having no luck, and wanting to get laid, they decided to call up two hookers and have them come to their separate hotel rooms. After they arrived, the first dwarf tried and tried but was unable to get an erection, so he paid his girl, sent her home and decided to call it a night. However, sleep wouldn't come, and this was made worse by the fact that, from the next room, he could hear his friend shouting out cries of "Here I come again... ONE, TWO, THREE...UUH!" This went on all night . In the morning, when they met for breakfast, the second dwarf asks the first, "How did it go?" The first dwarf replied, "It was so embarrassing. I tried and tried, but I just couldn't get a hard on."
The second dwarf shook his head, and said "You think that's embarrassing? I couldn't climb up on the bed."

15 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Please explain to me why men love the combination of dwarves and hookers.

NewYorkMoments said...

Erm...Not that I have a problem with it, of course.

Anna said...

What do you get when you cross a dwarf with a hooker?


A lil fucker about this high...

Anonymous said...

You have the brain of a dwarf....tiny...you are dopey and sleepy all rolled into one and your blog is getting stupider by the day ....you are dwarf # 8 stupid

badgerbob said...

Willow, if you want to handcuff me, just ask.

Nym,I can't explain it. I just accept it. Kinda like the Yankees losing last night.

Armaedes, first I read your blog, and then ,once I am sufficiently inspired, I go and steal it .

Shan, a dwooker?

random, I would prefer to be called sleazy and creepy, as opposed to dopey and sleepy.

badgerbob said...

OK willow. I give up. I have to ask my mom first, but yes I WILL go to your prom with you.


For a small fee, of course.

morbid misanthrope said...

If only the little feller would have had a pogo-stick.

Jillian said...

That is just to fucking funny!!! ;)

Rue said...

Willow...I think they should give men the punishment they deserve. Bikini wax...Shave thier legs...pluck thier eyebrows..make them walk around all day in heels...
give birth...:D

Cruel ain't I?
Men...can't live with them and thier bodies are too heavy to drag to the curb!

It's too bad dismemberment is so er...unattractive and messy...
tsk tsk.
But I'm not bitter
;)

badgerbob said...

Morb,he did. It just didn't get out of his pants.

Jill, such language! Works for me.

Willow, halitosis is not something to be made fun of.Try and be a little more sensitive, will ya?

Rue, Please don't tell me that you agree with willow. What is this world coming to?
I have heard that lots of European men shave their groin areas.
Women...like buses. Another one will be along in fifteen minutes.
Dismemberment, when done for the right reasons is a beautiful thing.

Blueprincesa said...

ok, that shouldn't be funny, but it kind of is

badgerbob said...

Blue, do you need some more time to think it over?

morbid misanthrope said...

Touché badgerbob...touché

badgerbob said...

tofu, that's because I am a dirty badger.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Panasonic 23 lcd tv gmac car loan Distance internet long phone service nissan truck Recreation vehicle rental portland oregon order meridia auto insurance coverage Liposuction before and after pictures Floor mats with logos Discontinued eyewear Protonix 40 boards online qoclick