Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving

'Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep... I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep. The leftovers beckoned...the dark meat and white, but I fought the temptation with all of my might. Tossing and turning with anticipation, the thought of a snack became infatuation. So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore. I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes, stuffing with gravy, green beans and tomatoes. I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground. I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky with a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie But, I managed to yell as I soared past the trees... Happy eating to all -- pass the cranberries, please

10 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Badgerbob, did you write this? It's fucking classic.

badgerbob said...

Nym,I cannot tell a lie! wait! sure I can, and I'm actually quite good at it.
So, that being said, yes I did.

NewYorkMoments said...

Is that one of those "trick answers?"

morbid misanthrope said...

Usually I only float away when I huff the gas from the whipped cream can.

badgerbob said...

Nym, that was actully a subliminal message , I sent you.

Morb, I see you are up on all the latest fads . Huffing is quite popular amongst the badger youth population. I keep telling them , Anhydrous-ammonia
is not good for them, but they insist on chasing the tractor.

morbid misanthrope said...

I didn't realize huffing was a fad. I've been huffing stuff ever since I was in my mommy's tummy and she used to huff paint thinner with mothballs.

Anonymous said...

The huffing explains a lot around here :p

drunkbh said...

I hate Thanksgiving. I think it has something to do with my dislike for poultry. I want real meat damnit.

....I know thar sounded so bad. Go ahead and have fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Philips pro screen projectors Ip over provider robots.txt voice Gay boys with no pubes Online education colleges Voip phone system network marketing wireless airframe and powerplant job aircraft Gay naked twinks jerking tgp Playstation2 custom setup parental control password Keywords+mcse moms mature Outsourcing ford Nissan sentra half shaft installation Oxycontin mg pictures

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Vente sauna Void dispatch for cpu scheduling water+filters proactiv daily oil control blonde slave Bingo christmas printables Explicit hardcore blonde retriever Anchor tenat awning Photoshop cumshot filter