Monday, November 07, 2005

Salesmen

A man walked into the bar, at a hotel, that was hosting a convention , for personal hygiene salesmen. He sat down at a table with some of his colleagues, and was immediately harrassed by another salesman.
“Hey Bob! You son-of-a-bitch! We were just talking about you. Your territory sucked! Nobody could ever make a living there, before you. You've won the all-expense-paid trip toVegas, three years in a row, selling almost twice as much as anyone else! How in the hell do you do it?”
Bob replied, “Its easy! I take a big, fancy bowl and fill it up with fresh dogshit. Next, I garnish it carefully with parsley , celerystalks, chives, olives and red peppers . Then, I take it to the airport, and set it on a big fancy table, with an embroidered, white tablecloth.
I offer a sample, on a cracker, to everybody who walks by. As soon as someone takes a bite, they usually say ‘Jesus Christ! !This stuff tastes like SHIT!!’
Then I say ‘Yes sir! You guessed it! Would you care to buy a toothbrush? "

12 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Scat? Now that's a fetish that I just don't understand.

babyjewels said...

I'm teaming up with him to see my toothpaste.

Anonymous said...

Yuck... I don't get it either..

badgerbob said...

He was a toothbrush salesman, trying to win a trip for the most sales, and came up with a gimmick to get people to buy a toothbrush.
hello Mcfly!

badgerbob said...

Willow, how typical of your rude behavior towards me. And this, after I agreed to be your editor for your novel.
If anyone out there needs an editor, I am now available. I am also available, as usual for tupperware parties and sexual encounters.

Anonymous said...

IGNORAMOUS, HIT AND RUN SPAMMER AND SHITTER!!! I WOULDN'T HIRE YOU, YOU JIHADIST! IGNORAMOUS!!

badgerbob said...

Midge, why don't you say, what you really mean. Your obviously upset,because I won't come to your party.

Anna said...

Bob, yer selling fuckerware? Cool.

badgerbob said...

Shan, your comments grow more witty, each day. I like that.

Blueprincesa said...

eeeeeeeeeeeew.

Anonymous said...

Hey shit for brains bob shovel it into your tupperware. Maybe that is why you like smarties so much. They have shit in the centre.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Kitchen cooktops kitchenaid porsche 911 Free bingo web site