Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Golf

A man staggered into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asked what happened.
"Well," said the man, "I was playing a quiet round of golf with my wife, when on a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. While we were looking for our balls, I noticed one of the cows had something lodged in its rear end. I walked over and lifted her tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it—stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my big mistake."
"What did you do?" asked the doctor.
"Well, I was lifting the cow's tail and yelled to my wife, Hey honey, this looks like yours!
"And then ?" said the doctor.
"Well doc, I don't remember much after that"!

16 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Must choose words carefully...

badgerbob said...

Or keep mouth closed.

J C said...

i think your idea is the smarter of the 2, badgerbob

drunkbh said...

Ahhhh... The wrath of a woman scorned.

Anonymous said...

So is he the one showing up in Willow's emergency room ?

badgerbob said...

J, I can't agree with you on which way is better, because Nym may own golf clubs.

Bh, I have never had a problem incurring the wrath of a women. But it might be funny to scorn one, and see if it is any different. where do I get one of these scorns?

Jt, I think he was the guy with seizures. Dr. willowstein probably mis-diagnosed him.

NewYorkMoments said...

Badgerbob, don't be silly. You're much too far away for me to beat you with golf clubs.

morbid misanthrope said...

That must have been one insecure broad.

badgerbob said...

Dr.willowstein, that anal probe stuff might work on your cousin frankenstein, but you ain't touching this badger's butt.

Nym, refering to one's gal as a cow's butthole is not something that this badger would do. After we broke up? Maybe!
Besides, I don't fucking believe in using foul language.

Morb, you have to admit, that even making an innocent comment, anywhere in the vicinity of a woman with a golf club, is risky at best.

Anonymous said...

And a driver up your cow-patty ass.

morbid misanthrope said...

Getting hit by a woman with a golf club isn't so bad. I mean, they're just girls. How strong can they be?

Note: Every time I make a sexist remark, somewhere in San Francisco a feminist’s head explodes.

badgerbob said...

I will owe you for life, if you can nake it happen to random.

Willow, don't you have some old geezers to attend to?

NewYorkMoments said...

You don't fucking use foul language? Well that's just fucking disappointing.

badgerbob said...

When are we getting a new post?

morbid misanthrope said...

Yeah really.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »