Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Genie

Harold and Bob were in a bar, having a few beers, when Harold pulled out a cigar.
He searched for a light, to no avail, and then asked Bob for one.
“Here you are,” Bob replied and reached into his pocket and pulled out a 10 inch Bic lighter.
“Wow!” said Harold, “where did you get that monster.”
“You mean my 10" lighter? Well,.. .I got it from my genie.”
“You have a genie?” Harold asked.
“Sure Harold! He’s right here, in my pocket.”
“Could I see him?”
Bob reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small genie.
Harold stared at the genie, and then said, “I’m a good friend of your master. Will you grant me a wish?”
“Yes I will,” the genie said, so Harold asked him for a million bucks ,and then the genie, hoped back into Bob's pocket.
Harold stood there, waiting for his million bucks.
After about ten minutes, a duck waddled into the bar, followed by another, and then another. Then more ducks come pouring in. Before long the entire bar was filled with ducks.
Finally, Harold said “What's going on here? I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!”
Bob replied, "Gosh Harold! I forgot to tell you. The genie is hard of hearing.
Did ya really think I asked him for a 10 inch Bic?”

8 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

What did the first guy really ask for? A ten inch Zippo?

drunkbh said...

I'm sorry. I got lost right after I read 10 inches.

NewYorkMoments said...

He should have submitted a written request.

Anonymous said...

Put the genie back in the bottle. you will never see 10 inches.

Unknown said...

The jokes that goes around up here is about a man and his ten inch pianist.

You think I'd ask for a ten inch pianist?!?

badgerbob said...

Morb,sure that's what it was.

bh, lost? or caught up in a fantasy daydream?

willow, proverbial pervert? or fiction writer?

Nym, and probably in triplicate.

random, I would love to stuff you in the bottle, cork it, and toss it in the ocean. Bon voyage!

kelly,up here?? What planet do you come from?

BD said...

LOL - as funny as Jonathon Ross and he's as funny as toothache. Keep them coming...

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Blonde mature gangbang galleries Extra laguage austrian airlines interior design qld http://www.free-phones-3.info/tanzanite_engagement_ring.html cumshots by buffy tyler Symptom withdrawal lexapro white gold rings diamond amsterdam Wall mount jewelry mirror Concertone lcd norwegion cruise lines 26buy ambien 1964 chevrolet 3a corvette sting ray hot tub essex lord of the rings Lamborghini experience Texas transexuals meet for sex 1994 infiniti g20 head light conversions Beat hilton paris photo up