Monday, November 14, 2005

Democrats

The other day, I was travelling between San Francisco & L.A. when a tire blew out on my scooter. I had no spare, so my only option was to flag down a passing motorist, and hopefully, get a ride to the next town.
The first vehicle to stop was an old man, driving a minivan. He yelled out the window, "Need a lift?"
"Yep, I surely do," I replied.
"You a Democrat, or a Republican?" asked the old man.
"Republican," I replied.
"Well, you can just go to Hell! ," yelled the old man as he sped off.
An hour or so passed, and finally another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked me the same question.
"Republican or Democrat?"
Again, I gave the same answer, "Republican!"
The driver gave me the finger, and drove off.
It was getting hot, and after thinking it over, I decided that maybe I should change my
strategy. This area seemed to be overly political and there appeared to be lots of Democrats on the road that day.
After what seemed like hours, a car finally skidded to a stop. It was a red convertible driven by a beautiful blonde. She smiled seductively at me, and asked if I was a Republican or Democrat?
Realizing, that I had entered into some kind of bizzaro world, I shouted," Democrat!"
"Hop in!" replied the blonde.
Driving down the road, I couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous woman in the seat next to me, with the wind blowing through her hair, her perfect breasts, and a
short skirt that continued to ride higher and higher up her thighs.
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and yelled, "Please stop the car."
She immediately slammed on the brakes and as soon as the car stopped, I jumped out.
"What's the matter?" she asked.
"I can't take it anymore!" I shouted. "I've only been a Democrat for five minutes, and already, I want to screw somebody!"

11 comments:

drunkbh said...

Hmmm....I'm a Democrat. Okay, not really but I just felt like saying that.

badgerbob said...

Well, you do have the hot blonde look going for you.

Anonymous said...

Hubba-hubba

morbid misanthrope said...

I've also heard that Democrats like to suck new born babies' brains out with a vacuum while they're being born. Plus, my neighbor claims Bill Clinton had sex with his dog. Since the dog was so traumatized, I have to assume Hillary Clinton was the dog fucker in this case.

badgerbob said...

Spoken like a true Republican.

NewYorkMoments said...

When you turned Democrat you wanted to screw women...

badgerbob said...

Willow, and you picked me as your editor???

Nym, you left you sentence unfinished.

NewYorkMoments said...

It's Monday. I can't be expected to complete sentences.

Jillian said...

I love that one!!!

badgerbob said...

Glad you liked it.

J C said...

Classic