Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Memories

A guy was waiting in the checkout line at the Super Market one evening, when he looked behind him ,and noticed a very pretty blonde, who raised her hand and smiled hello to him. He was rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and then thought that she looked vaguely familiar. He couldn't place where he might know her from, so he said "Sorry, do you know me?"
She replied "I may be mistaken, but I think you might be the father of one of my children!"
Horrified, he thought back to the one and only time he had been unfaithful.
"Christ!" he said. "Are you that stripper, from my stag night, that I screwed on the pool table in front of all my buddies, while your partner whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my butt?"
"Noooo" she replied, "I'm your son's English Teacher"

9 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Shit. Caught out once again because of semantics...

Anonymous said...

Oh so funny! cucumber up butt...English teacher... yikes!

badgerbob said...

nym, are you trying to tell me something?

Wax, the idea of wet celery appeals to ya huh? Interesting.

Kelly, yikes x 2

NewYorkMoments said...

I'm ALWAYS trying to tell you something, Badgerbob.

Anonymous said...

oh bob... where do you find these... hehe..

badgerbob said...

Nym, it must be that hard head of mine.

Jt, just lucky I guess, with a healthy dose of plagiarism. Did I spell that correctly?

NewYorkMoments said...

Ohhhhh, your hard head. Stop teasing me already!

Queen Bee said...

HAHAHA...Such honesty!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Voice over ip reviews home barbara barnard nationwide movers moving company or barbara Replacement laptop batterys Moving company used cardboard boxes arlington2c tx best cheap travel insurance credit cards Cheap moving company st paul Designer imitation watch seo web design company search engine marketing barentsburg professional moving companies ratings effexor xr venlafaxine xr cardale pennsylvania brokering service voip Cpu checker Domain registrar cheap domain name cheap-domainreg