Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Words Of Wisdom

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"(During an interview to become Spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.)
Brooke Shields


"I've never had major knee surgery, on any other part of my body,"
University of Kentucky Basketball Forward Winston Bennett


"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
Washington DC Mayor Marion Barry


"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"
A congressional candidate in Texas

6 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

This should be comforting to the majority of the people in America. Fame and fortune can be had by even the biggest moron.

badgerbob said...

That's no surprise. People are constantly falling in love with Nym. She has lesions of admirers. Sorry nym, I meant legions.

NewYorkMoments said...

Hey--I'm lesion free! At least so far. I get tested once a year whether I need to or not.

drunkbh said...

I would expect this kind of stupidity from celebrities but people in politics have people write their stuff for them.

badgerbob said...

BH, I need to get myself a job with a politician. It would be great to get paid for writing crap.

wax, your such a kidder. But seriously, send photos, for you have wandered into a den of shallow proportions, where furry critters lurk in every dark corner.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Mexican fioricet rx Macvision mp3 player Kia of lake charles second user plotters Air filters and purifiers Allergic reaction epsom salt fatty acids b6 Tree full of shoes acyclovir aston martin v12 vanish northeastern seminary and online classes Barcode readers egypt Didrex cheap.jpg Microdrive+vs+compact+flash+card Remission of cancer tests Anal sphincter muscles cooking school central florida Digital camcorder for sale