Sunday, January 29, 2006

IQ Test

Here's a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day.

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to theshopkeeper and the purchase is done.
Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?
Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer.....................................................













He opens his mouth and says."I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses".

If you got this wrong , spend the rest of your day getting drunk to help cope with your obvious stupidity.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... i got it right but i'll be getting drunk anyway...

NewYorkMoments said...

What if I was already drunk when I read this?

drunkbh said...

I obviously need to get drunk.

morbid misanthrope said...

Hooray for me! I got it right. I'm not as stupid as my father tells everyone I am.

Blueprincesa said...

I always get shit like that wrong. Makes me wonder how I ever got to university.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »