Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mice

Three male mice were sitting at a bar with three shots of tequila, arguing about how tough they were.
The first mouse said, "I'm so tough I break into the cupboard just to eat the rat poison." He slammed down his tequila and looked at the second mouse.
The second mouse replied, "That's nothing. I'm so tough I run through a mouse trap, grab the cheese, flip onto my back & benchpress the killer springed trapwire." He slammed down his tequila and looked at the third mouse.
The third mouse slammed down his tequila, slid off his stool and began walking away from the bar.
The other mice screamed, "Hey, Softy, where do you think you're going?!!"
The third mouse replied, "Home to shag the cat."

3 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

I thought the last one was going to say, "I'm going home to fuck the badger."

badgerbob said...

Hey! They were male mice, so that ain't going to happen. Now a female rodent would be a totally different matter.

NewYorkMoments said...

You're so narcissistic. How do you know the badger wasn't a female?