Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Nun

One day a nun got into a cab. The cab driver, noticed that she was quite well built, and began asking her about her life and vows, and finally got around to asking her if she would ever consider having sex. After she had thought about it for a while the nun replied, in a husky voice "Well, yes! I would have sex with a man, if he had never been married, did not have any kids and went to church every Sunday."
The cab driver thought for a moment and said, "I have to confess. I am that guy. I have no kids, have never been married and I go to church every Sunday!"
She asked him about this , and he told her that he just hadn't met the right person yet. Then, he looked at her, smiled, and said ,"until now."
He decided to go for it, and asked her if she would have sex with him. She agreed as long as he would take her from behind. So he pulled over, climbed into the back, and had sex with her.
After the deed was done, the cab driver said " I have a confession to make. I lied. I have six kids, I've been married three times and I've never been to church a day in my life!!" And he began to laugh.
The nun started laughing also, took off a latex mask, saw the horrified look on the cabbie's face, and said,"fuck you! Asshole.Ha ha ha. I lied also.
I'm a man going to a costume party!"

7 comments:

drunkbh said...

I always say be careful what you ask for...you just might get it...and he really got it.

babyjewels said...

OMG!

morbid misanthrope said...

That reminds me of this other nun related joke I heard. I'll try to remember it.

Three nuns were sitting in a park. A flasher came up to them. The first nun had a stroke. The second nun had a stroke. And the third nun had a stroke, went into a coma for two months and when she woke up her whole left side was paralyzed.

I think that's how the joke went...I can't really remember.

Anonymous said...

Badger you are sinking deeper into that pile of shit. What is with all this sacreligious babble Adam and Eve and nuns. You did not say enough rosaries. Satan is taking over.

LisaBinDaCity said...

I have actually heard that joke as an urban myth!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. patanol Computers hardware storage data recovery Suisse sports http://www.bingo-2.info hairy pussy What are the side effects of levitra Schools of business management in atlanta http://www.national-lottery-6.info Online+roulette+strategy virus scan voice over ip Sectional sofa build plans horse race betting types Making log furniture yourself kissimmee answering service