Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bats

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him about where he got it.He told them to go away and let him sleep but they persisted until finally he gave in.
"OK, follow me" he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.
Down through the valley they went, across a river and into a forest full of trees.Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him.
"Now, do you see that really large oak tree over there?" he asked
"Yes, Yes, Yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.
"Good" said the bat, "Because I sure as hell didn't!"

12 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

I could make a really inappropriate Sunny Bono joke here, but I'm going to take the high road and instead wonder whatever happened to the bat's echolocation.

babyjewels said...

hence, blind as a bat, eh badger?

How have you managed to stay spam free? you're like my last word verification free haunt.

Anonymous said...

Sounds quite batty to me.

badgerbob said...

Morbid, the bat could have recently sampled a passed out crackhead, and got his radar f'd up.
Baby, maybe they have no sense of humor, like flea bailey.
Willow,are you saying this based upon your own experience?

badgerbob said...

By the way morbid, inappropriate jokes are always welcome. Having to be politically correct would suck.

morbid misanthrope said...

I'll never be politically correct. Just this once I wanted to try something different; you know, instead of insulting the dead as usual, I decided to use a scientific term. Echolocation. Instead of being sad, everyone learned...It won't happen again.

drunkbh said...

Do you ever run out of jokes?
Just curious?

badgerbob said...

bh, I have only just begun.

LisaBinDaCity said...

BB must have a neverending supplier! Maybe a joke cache? A dealer of jokes?

badgerbob said...

lisa I get them from friends everywhere. It takes about 50 to produce one,that I find amusing.I usuall have to fix them,for spelling ,grammar,and also change the wording,so that they are funnier and make sense.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »