Friday, August 12, 2005

The Balloonist

A man was flying in a hot air balloon and realized he was lost. He reduced his altitude and spotted a young man down below. He lowered the balloon further and shouted; "Excuse me son, can you tell me where I am?" The young man below replied; "Yes sir, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field." "You must work in Technical Support," said the balloonist. "I do," replied the young man. "How did you know?"
"Well" said the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but it is also completely useless."
The young man below replied ; "You must be in management." "I am," said the balloonist, "but how did you know?"
"Well", said the young man, "you don't know where you are, or where you're going, but you expect me to help fix this problem. You're still in the same position you were, before you met me, but now it's my fault."

7 comments:

LisaBinDaCity said...

BB, you are on a roll here!

You even got me laughing during my first cup of coffee.

*salutes BB with Zabar's finest*

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are one weird but funny man. Do you do parties? There'll be free booze!

badgerbob said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Sounds like we share a similar sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

Was that a hot air balloon badger? Ha!Ha! Like yourself full of hot air. You will deflate soon. Ha! Ha!

badgerbob said...

Mr.Stupid, I thought you said this was a crappy blog?
Back again, I see.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Tattoo removal result Printing digital picture German or germany 20042007 online advertising market Breakers circuit federal Moonlight dress style b-8567 How to use your camcorder outdoors

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! gay guide to new hope pa iyari limon gay bee gee's gay On line vardenafil Honda crate engines