Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Alligator

A guy walked into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He put the alligator up on the bar and turned to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. For witnessing this spectacle, each of you must buy me a drink." The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his genitals in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals, unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks was delivered. The man stood up again and made another offer."I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try." A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar.A woman timidly spoke up, "I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slain Pa. Woman's Ex-Boyfriend Arrested
Police discovered the remains of a missing pregnant woman and quickly arrested the father of her unborn child Saturday, ending an exhaustive, monthlong search.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a dental site. It pretty much covers dental related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

babyjewels said...

Very good one, Badger.

LisaBinDaCity said...

BB, can you possibly delete all the spam??


Cute!

babyjewels said...

Why when I click your mean spirited comment to Opinionista do I get MY blog?

badgerbob said...

Must be your computer,because when I checked, it was referenced to my site.

babyjewels said...

When I click "homepage" it goes to my site.

babyjewels said...

Badger, they way you put in the URL, it goes to blogger home page. So if you're signed in - when people come to visit you - they get their own page.

I owe you an apology. I'm feel like a turd. I'm sorry to cause you aggreviation.

badgerbob said...

No problem. I love aggravation. I strive for chaos.

babyjewels said...

So I can keep visiting? (I've felt HORRIBLE about this all day and I'm super freaking tired because of a red bull incident)

Thanks for being a class act BB

badgerbob said...

Wow! Nobody has ever accused me of having class. How did you know I was putting on an act??

badgerbob said...

What happened to the bull?

babyjewels said...

It's a drink with something in it for energy. The effects of which I didn't feel until 10pm. I was up till almost 3am. I don't know what is in the drink, but according to their website, its definitely not bull semen.

I know, I was disappointed, too. I'm dragging around today like I can't even explain, I don't do well with little sleep. I'm going to go to bed early unless there's something really good on tv. (pathetic)

babyjewels said...

by the way, did you see the new feature on blogger to help block spam. If you go to your dash board and under help, type in word verification. Its a new feature and makes posters type in a word they see as a picture, before you can post.

might be worth a shot. I hope that explanation was understandable.

badgerbob said...

Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »