Friday, March 24, 2006

Tattoos

Larry got home late one night and his wife, said, "Where in the hell have you been?"
Larry replied, "I was out getting a tattoo."
"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
" Had'em put a hundred dollar bill on the old frankfurter ," he said proudly."
What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his Dick ?"
"Well......one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I
like to play with my money. Three, I like how my money feels in my hand.
And, four, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

8 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

You never mentioned if the tatoo was "actual size..."

morbid misanthrope said...

I wonder how much a tattoo like that would cost. Probably a lot more than $100. That's not ironic, is it?

drunkbh said...

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the fact that a tattoo there would hurt like hell.

NewYorkMoments said...

Yes, but a masochist would love it.

badgerbob said...

Nym, does size really matter?

morb, it's worth a couple of packs of smokes, in prison.

Bh, how do you know this? You don't look like you have an extra appendage???


Nym, is that your way of hinting to me, that you are into S&M?? How about B&D, or M&M's??

NewYorkMoments said...

Of course size really matters. I like 'em big!

I'm a bit of a sadist. But the men always like it when I clamp their nipples and suck on their balls.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! male model online training Susanne porsche adult film Fishing fajardo pr Protonix cause drowsy Bookmaker us pga golf Dvd player software affiliate lingerie jbartholome Black 26 white dating sites Teens and fluoxetine