Thursday, March 23, 2006

Flying

A British Airways passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone into a good mood, as he served them food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came sashaying down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing this big scary plane shortly lovely people, so, if you could just put up your trays, that would be super."
On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed, rather exotic looking woman, hadn't moved a muscle.
"Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines." he said, "I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us onto the ground."
The woman calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."
To which the flight attendant replied, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, which means that I out-rank you.
So, tray-up, bitch!!!"

3 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

And then she had him decapitated and took over his apartment in West Hollywood, claiming it for whatever country she's princess of.

NewYorkMoments said...

I love stories about big queens.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »