Sunday, March 18, 2007

Coincidence?

A chicken farmer went into a local tavern and took a seat at the bar, next to a woman, and ordered a glass of champagne.
The woman perked up and said " How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"
He turned to her and said, "What a coincidence. This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating."
"This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!" says the woman.
"What a coincidence." said the man.
They clinked glasses and he asked, "What are you celebrating?"
"My husband and I have been trying for years, to have a child, and today, my doctor told me I'm pregnant!"
"What a coincidence." says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all of my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile."
"That's great!" said the woman, "How did your chickens become fertile?"
"I switched cocks." he replied.
"What a coincidence," she said.

4 comments:

BD said...

Thats harsh...

NewYorkMoments said...

Hmmmm...speaking of new cock...

Anonymous said...

So who would you rather be, the lady or the cock? The new one, I mean... :)

morbid misanthrope said...

Champagne in a tavern? How unusual.