Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Meaning Of Cheap

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles.
The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.
She directs him down the correct aisle.
A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?"
He answers, " You see, it's like this... yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling
papers, because it's soooooooo much cheaper.
So, I figure if I have to roll my own... so does she."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great joke bob

Anonymous said...

great joke bob

Anonymous said...

Great joke bob

Anonymous said...

great joke bob

badgerbob said...

Nym, does this remind you of anyone?

Anonymous said...

wow badger. you've got the rednecks laughing too!

morbid misanthrope said...

He should have just punched his wife in the face and given her a cork. I guess he's just not a gentleman like I am.

badgerbob said...

You shouldn't waste your cork. There is a world wide shortage of cork, and corck can be sold to people who will use it bottle more liquor,and you can take that money ,and buy more booze, and keep the cycle going.

NewYorkMoments said...

Nice try badgerbob, but in order to make it authentic, you'd have to set up a blog for each character & then have them fight over you. & you'd also have to take me out on a date & let me blow you in your office.

By the way, great joke!