Monday, November 06, 2006

The Pig

A farmhand is driving 'round the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says, "Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the grill of my truck. He's still wriggling . What should I do?''
"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a bush."
The farm worker agrees and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back.
"Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush."
"So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.
"The blue light on his bike is still flashing!"

8 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

I guess he should undress the pig, chop off the hands and the head, then tie rocks to the body to weigh it down, then throw it in the river. After that, he should tie rocks to the hands & the head & throw them in the river about 20 miles down stream from the body.

badgerbob said...

Well, well, Nym! Looks like we have ourselves a potential cereal killer. Would you also advise, that someone pull the teeth out of the head, so that there are no dental records? How about the hands? Should the fingertips be mutilated , to deter a possible finger ptint ID?
Would you also recommend this procedure for a body, being dumped in a landfill?

Anonymous said...

Like the Nazis did, only if the teeth had gold fillings.

NewYorkMoments said...

If he did a good job of shooting the head then the teeth will be destroyed.

I say mutilate as much of the body as possible before dumping it.

Badgerbob, are you implying that I'm a cereal killer? I only murdered that one bowl of Special K!

morbid misanthrope said...

I've always gotten rid of bodies by feeding them to a dog, and then killing and eating the dog. Excessive? Maybe, but I don't like prison.

badgerbob said...

bayi, are you speaking from experience? maybe you are one of those,"Boys From Brazil", who are currently laying low in Asia.

Nym,was it the red box?

Morb, don't knock prison. I hear from my southern friends, that prison toilet water makes good hooch. Must be from all the beans and white bread. Gives it that extra fermentation kick.

NewYorkMoments said...

Yeah! I saw RED! REDRUM!

Anonymous said...

Badger

Yeah. With a few kilos of gold you can hide anywhere from Brazil to the Indian subcontinent. No policeman is ever safe when they look like pigs. :)