Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Hunting Trip

A man and his friend, went on a hunting trip. It was Joe's first time hunting, so he was following Bob's lead.
Bob saw a small herd of deer and told Joe to stay where he was, and to be quiet!
Bob walked off, and after a few minutes, heard a loud scream. He ran back and asked Joe what had happened.
Joe said "There was a large snake and he slithered across my feet, but that didn't make me scream.
Then there was a bear that came up to me and growled, but that didn't make me scream either."
"So then what the fuck made you scream," Bob asked, exasperated.
"Well," Joe said, "These two squirrels crawled up my pants and I overheard them say, "Should we take them home or eat them now?""

4 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

I guess the squirrels decided to take them home....wait...how did he understand what they were saying? Does Joe speak Squirrel?

badgerbob said...

Most hillbilly, redneck, sharecroppers, are quite fluent in squirrel. Perhaps you are familiar with the practice of squirrel barking?

Anonymous said...

I'll bet the squirrels even had a nut cracker with them.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»