Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Night Before Christmas Part1

Twas the night before Christmas old Santa was pissed, He cussd out the elves and threw down his list.
Miserable little brats, Ungrateful little jerks. I have a good mind, To scrap the whole works.
I've busted my ass for damn near a year Instead of "Thanks Santa" what do I hear..
The old lady bitches cause I work late at night, the elves want more money, And the reindeer all fight.
Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids. Donner is Pregnant, Vixon has AIDS
And just when I thought That things would get better, The IRS, They sent me a letter.
They say I owe taxes, If that aint damn funny.. Who ever sends ME any money?

6 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

Nothing quite like the Christmas spirit. Somehow, I think some elf heads on pikes will be Old Saint Nick's new Christmas decorations.

NewYorkMoments said...

So, do you think OSN will let me help put the elf heads on the pikes? I'll bet it makes a really cool sound.

morbid misanthrope said...

I imagine putting an elf head on a pike would sound something like stabbing a raw pork butt with a sharpened candy cane; unless elves are kosher, which I kind of doubt.

Jillian said...

LOL!!!

NewYorkMoments said...

Elves are only kosher if you let a rabbi slit their throat & let them bleed to death. Oh...and also if you don't eat them in conjunction with dairy products.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! rash picture lamictal hewlett packard 512 mb ddr sdram f4696a Online ford payments Custom t shirt outlet Phendimetrazine slimming prescription topless plus size model gallery jogging with a heel spur affiliate promotion resource site hotel and flights aiphone intercom systems central vacuum cleaners Incorporate incorporating incorporation corporate inc Orgy blow job concrete web site marketing