Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Good News

A guy goes to see a doctor and after a series of tests the doctor comes in and says,
"I've got some good news and some bad news."
"What's the bad news?"
asks the patient.
"The bad news is that unfortunately, you've only got 3 months to live."
The patient is shocked, "Oh my god! Well what's the good news then, doctor?"
The doctor points over to the secretary at the front desk,
"You see that blonde with the big breasts, tight ass and legs that go all the way up to heaven?"
The patient says, "Yes."
The doctor smiles and replies, "I'm banging her!"

2 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Wait till she goes psycho on him & calls his wife.

morbid misanthrope said...

Every cloud has a silver lining, I suppose. Although I find that silver lining is usually just a UFO.