Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blondes PT.VII

One day, a blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful, so she left a note for her milkman to leave 15 gallons of milk. The nexyt morning, when the milkman read the note, he thought, there must be a mistake, and that she probably meant 1.5 gallons. So he knocked on her door to clarify the point.
When the blonde came to the door the milkman said, "I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 1.5 gallons?"
The blonde said, "I want 15 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub with milk and take a milk bath."
The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"
The blonde said, "No, just up to my boobs.
I can always splash it in my eyes

10 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

So did she fuck the milkman or what?

badgerbob said...

Is that what you would have done?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think blondes are cleverer than we make them out to be. Who would have thought of luxuriating in a bath tub of milk, whether past the eyes or up to the boobs?

You know, Badger, many people reading this would have anticipated the milkman making a move or the blonde inviting him in. But no, it was pure milky business and nothing else!

badgerbob said...

As opposed to monkey business?

NewYorkMoments said...

Probably not. I'm not into guys who go door to door.

badgerbob said...

As opposed to knocking on the back door before ringing the front doorbell?

morbid misanthrope said...

I wonder if soy milk would have worked as well.

NewYorkMoments said...

Badgerbob! Are you suggesting this badgergirl is into backdoor action?

badgerbob said...

Of course not, but since you brought up the topic, does your milkman ever leave his goods on your back porch.

NewYorkMoments said...

No. I like everything to come through the front door.