Friday, October 06, 2006

Tigers And Lawyers

Two tigers were walking through the jungles of Asia. Suddenly, the one to the rear reached out with his tongue, and licked the ass of the tiger in front of him.
The startled front tiger turned and said, "Cut it out."
The rear tiger apologized, and they continued onward.
About five minutes later, it happened again. The front tiger turned, growling, "I said stop it." The rear tiger again apologized, and they continued.
Another five minutes passed, and again the front tiger felt the unwanted tongue. The front tiger turned, giving the rear tiger a ferocious glare, angrily hissing, "What is it with you?"
The rear tiger replied, "I'm sorry -- I really didn't mean to offend you. But I just ate a lawyer and I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth

7 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

See, I've been suggesting that live, rabid tigers be kept in the ACLU's offices for years. Imagine how funny this joke would be if this really happened all the time. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am exceedingly disbelieving when it prospects to the domain. But, I certainly am Eventually convinced that it ought to be aesthetically advantageous through and through this webpage. - acne treatment

badgerbob said...

Willow, No I'm not, you are!

Morbid, I am not famiiar with ALCU. What league do they play in?

Anonymous,If you want to peddle your wares on this site about your acne treatments, you must first submit a photo of your stinky-assed, chicken-poxed, olive-pitted , pimply-assed, greasy-skinned, pizza face.
That being said,go fuck yourself! You will be deleted later.

NewYorkMoments said...

I've never licked a lawyer's ass.

Anonymous said...

Tigers love lawyers. It's the bad taste after the meal that they hate.

badgerbob said...

Nym, is it something on your,"to do", list? You sem to say that with a little regret, in your comment.

Bayi, I don't think I can ever properly express my deep hatred and loathing for lawyers.

NewYorkMoments said...

No. I'm not an ass-licker. Although, from time to time I've been known to have my ass licked.