Monday, April 24, 2006

D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

A married couple was driving along a highway doing a steady 40 miles per hour. The wife was behind the wheel.
Her husband suddenly looked at her and spoke in a clear voice, "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."
The wife said nothing, kept looking at the road ahead and slowly increased her speed to 45 mph.
The husband spoke again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," he said. "I've been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a far better lover than you are."
Again the wife stayed quiet, but gripped the steering wheel tighter and increased the speed to 55.
The husband decided to push his luck, and said, "I want the house, and the car too."
The speed increased to 60,and then, 65 mph.
"And," he said, "I'm taking the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!"
The car speed increased to 70 mph, and began to veer towards a massive concrete bridge. The husband became nervous, and asked her, "Isn't there anything you want?"
The wife at last replied in a quiet and controlled voice, "No! I've got everything I need," she said.
"Oh, really, he sneered." "So what have you got?"
Just before they slammed into the wall at 75 mph, the wife turned to him, smiled, and said, "The airbag!"

5 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

Too bad she didn't have one of those ejector seats with a parachute.

morbid misanthrope said...

I hope the airbag suffocated her.

badgerbob said...

Sorry ladies, i'm siding with morbid.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it accounting degree online White dental care Search engine vs affiliate marketing Cheap phone calls from austria to the uk stop smoking program Insurance farm equipmet florida Divorce for infedelity pa effexor withdrawal symptom Adderall xr sexual side effects