Thursday, May 03, 2007

Working Construction

A construction worker on the 3rd floor of a building needs a handsaw, and sees another man. down on the 1st floor.
He yells down to him, but the guy on the first floor can't understand him, so he decides to do sign language.
He points to his eye, meaning "I", points to his knee meaning "need", and moves his hand back and forth in a sawing motion.
The man on the 1st floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, and starts masturbating.
The man on the 3rd floor gets so angry he climbs down to the 1st floor and says," What the fuck is wrong with you? You dumbass! I said I need handsaw!!"
The other guy says," I knew that. I was just trying to tell you that I'm coming."

5 comments:

bayi said...

I just love non-verbal communication, don't you?

morbid misanthrope said...

I don't get it.

NewYorkMoments said...

This is why everyone should learn a foreign language.

Anni said...

bwahahaha - great stuff. wonder what the rest of the construction team was thinking when he whipped it out.

AristoNeeks said...

euw.