Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cry Of Distress

When I went to lunch today, I noticed an elderly man about 75 to 80 years old sitting on a bench near the shopping centre , in obvious distress.
I stopped and asked him what was wrong.
He said, 'I have a 22year-old wife at home. She makes love to me every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly brewed coffee.'
I said, 'Well, then why are you crying?'
He said, 'She makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then makes love to me half the afternoon.'
I asked again, 'So why are you crying?'
He continued, 'For dinner she makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then makes love to me until midnight.'
I said, 'Well, why in the world would you be crying?'
He answered, 'I can't remember where I live.'

4 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

I think he lives in fantasy land, because that's the only place that situation could possibly exist.

NewYorkMoments said...

He's full of shit. If he can remember all that he'd remember his address. He's just looking for someone to change his diaper.

badgerbob said...

MOrb, not true! On my block, there are at least a 1/2 dozen old geezers like that. They all hang out at the park across the street.
Sometimes I intentionally confuse them, by mixing up their names. It's fun to watch them go to the wrong house.

NYm, that's not a bad idea. Are you free this afternoon? I think I just did a dooty, and am fresh out of diapers.

Unknown said...

Ewwww...no thanks, Badgerbob. I'm not into scat.