Thursday, August 31, 2006

Nursing

A very well-built, young, blonde lady was lying on her
psychiatrist's couch, telling him how frustrated she was.
"I tried to be an actress and failed," she complained. "I
tried to be a secretary and failed. I tried being a writer
and failed. I tried being a sales clerk and I failed at that,
too."
The shrink thought for a moment and said, "Everyone needs to
live a full, satisfying life. Why don't you try nursing?"
The girl thinks about this, then bares one of her large,
beautiful breasts, points it at the shrink, and says, "Well,
go ahead. I'll give it a try!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky shrink!

I like blondes. They have always been successful in making me happy!

I would like to share another blonde joke, Badger. Hope you won't mind.

KILLER JIGSAW PUZZLE

One morning this blonde calls her friend and says "Please come over and help me. I have this killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to start it." Her friend asks "What is it a puzzle of?" The blonde says "From the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

The blonde's friend figures that he's pretty good at puzzles, so he heads over to her place. She lets him in the door and shows him to where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then studies the box.

He then turns to her and says: "First, no matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show you how to assemble these to look like the picture of that tiger."

"Second, I'd advise you to relax, have a cup of coffee, and put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

NewYorkMoments said...

Bah.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are a blonde. I'm sorry.

NewYorkMoments said...

It's OK. I'm not offended because I'm not dumb. Besides, I think all the dumb blondes in these jokes probably bleach their hair.

Anonymous said...

You know, all those "nasty" things I said about the blondes aren't true really. I made them up for the fun of hyping up a stereotype. I have blonde friends and they are all wonderful and intelligent people. I just got carried away. My apologies again, NYM.

badgerbob said...

Is this leading up to a hug?

NewYorkMoments said...

I hate when strangers touch me.