Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fishing With Grandpa

One day, Little Johnny and his grandfather had gone fishing. After a while grandpa got thirsty and opened up his cooler for a beer.
Little Johnny asked, "Grandpa can I have a beer too?"
"Can you stick your penis in your asshole?" grandpa grunted back.
"No"
"Well, than your not big enough!" Grandpa then took out a cigarette and lit up. Little Johnny saw this and asked for one too."
Can you stick your penis in your asshole?" growled grandpa .
"No"
"Well, than your still not big enough"
Little Johnny got upset and pulled out some cookies, that his grandma had packed him.
His grandfather noticed this and said, "Hey kid, those cookies look pretty good. Can I have one?" Little Johnny replied, "Can you stick your penis in your asshole?"
Grandpa looked at Johnny and laughed. "Well of course I can. I'm big enough."
Little Johnny shouted, "Well, then go fuck yourself! These are my cookies"

3 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

That sure was a surprise ending! I thought for sure Grandpa was going to fuck Little Johnny.

bayi said...

I thought L Johnny was going to put a cookie into his Grandpa's hole.

morbid misanthrope said...

It's things like this that make me glad both of my grandfathers died before they ever had a chance to take me fishing. I'll drink beer on dry land like God intended.