Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Feeling Like A Woman

On a recent transpacific flight, a plane passed through a severe thunderstorm. The turbulence was awful, and things went from bad to worse, when one wing was struck by lightning.
One woman in particular lost her composure.
She began screaming, and stood up in the front of the plane.
"I'm too young to die," she wailed. Then she yelled, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable!
Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"
For a moment there was complete silence. Everyone forgot the storm and the imminent danger. They all stared, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.
Finally, a man stood up in the rear ofthe plane.
He was gorgeous: tall, well built, with sun-bleached blond hair and blue eyes. He began to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt.............One button at a time..........No one moved..........Everyone was transfixed..........He removed his shirt..........Muscles ripple across his chest..........She gasped...............He stood in front of her.......
"Here ya go luv - iron this, and then go fetch me another beer...."

4 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

That guy's so manly, I bet he went on to land the plane while eating a rare steak and telling filthy jokes involving blind nuns and farm animals.

NewYorkMoments said...

Oh,she met my ex-boyfriend.

badgerbob said...

Morbid, blind nuns, or blind mice?

BD said...

Blondes are not manly are they?